Those of you who know me, know I don’t really do awards anymore and unfortunately I’m kind of stuck inside due to a little incoming storm named Colin. My first tropical storm in the new diggs, and my buddy Tre was nominated by Simply Etta D as was I, and by others before that. I won’t nominate anyone but if you wish to partake there are a few rules that apply.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
If you’re willing to play along or just answer some simple questions, you can do so in the comments section: These are the questions from Tre which I will try my best to answer
- Who/What? motivates you most? I don’t think it’s really a Who that motivates me, I just find so many interesting things through life or dreams that tend to move me to write. It’s something I’ve always done so I can’t really hold any specific person accountable, just this amazing universe.
- If you’re in love, when did you know this was so? I knew I was in love when I saw my husband across a smoke-filled room at a biker clubhouse. Tall dark and mysterious, and the curls…loved the curls. Plus the leather…and his smile, and his bad boy look…okay, enough….
- What is your favorite song? Now this is a tough one for me because there are just so many but I think the two that come to mind are “Shine on you crazy diamond” by Pink Floyd and “Danny’s song” by Kenny Loggins (Loggins and Messina?) then anything from the Moody Blues, John Denver, old Genesis, etc….okay, you can stop gagging now 🙂
- What is your favorite season? Summer without a doubt. Can’t get enough of the sun when living up North, now it’s like every day is Summer down here in the sunshine state.
- How long have you been writing? I’ve been writing since I was a child, but didn’t start putting it out to the public until a little over two years ago.
Thanks to Tre for inspiring me to finally get off my tush and do one of these, you can check her post on this award here:
So, my questions to those who wish to partake:
- What is your one favorite memory from childhood.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only take two foods, what would they be?
- What book inspired you the most in your life and why?
- If you could spend an hour talking to a person dead or alive, who would that person be?
- Bonus question: What is your favorite song?